It's summer and you're sweating and your hair's all frizzy and all you really want to know is why the weatherman said this morning that today's relative humidity would max out at a perfectly reasonable 42% when it feels more like 77%. Enter the Si7021 Temperature + Humidity Sensor - the best way to prove the weatherman wrong!
This lovely sensor for Silicon labs has ± 3% relative humidity measurements with a range of 0–80% RH, and ±0.4 °C temperature accuracy at a range of -10 to +85 °C. Great for all of your environmental sensing projects. It uses I2C for data transfer so it works with a wide range of microcontrollers.
Adafruit put this nice sensor on a breakout board with a 3.3V regulator and level shifting so you can use it safely with 3.3V or 5V power & logic. There's a PTFE filter to keep the sensor clean, that's the white flat thing on top. Also comes with some pin header. Some light soldering is required to attach the header but it's easy to do.
Product Dimensions: 17.8mm x 15.3mm x 3.0mm / 0.7" x 0.6" x 0.1"
Product Weight: 1.0g / 0.0oz
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.