Always Googling the pinout?
Well, now no longer!
It's rare to find a mini kit so elegant, it deserves its own Haiku. A simple breakout, 2x3 box header in the center, two 1x3's on the side. Plugs into any breadboard for neat wiring (in both nifty and clean senses of the word).
Comes with a quality mini PCB, a 2x3 box header and a small stick of 0.1" header. Requires some light soldering to use: plug the 2x3 in on the top and solder all six pins, then break the header in half and put each half into a breadboard to hold them steady. Place the breakout on top and solder the side pins. Will last you years and years.
Adafruit 6-pin AVR ISP Breadboard Adapter Mini Kit (17:28)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.