This DFRobot 386AMP audio amplifier module uses the National Semiconductor LM386 audio power amplifier chip. It has 20 voltage gain.
In the 6V power supply, it's static power consumption of only 24mW, the module is suitable for battery-powered forum. The 386AMP audio amplifier can be connected to MIC or MP3 acoustic sensor module, the sound from the speakers after the expansion release. It is ideal for robot human-machine voice interaction and sound amplification.
- Power supply:4-12V
- Output power:VS = 6V, RL = 8W,P=325mW，Peak output 500mW
- Voltage Gain:VS = 6V, f = 1 kHz，Av=26dB
- Band width:300KHz
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.