After a long day out harvesting in the terminal block fields, Adafruit have returned with a veritable bounty of these very nice and compact 2.54mm/0.1" terminal blocks in a variety of sizes.
This is one single 3-pin terminal block
Adafruits harvest of terminal blocks is great news since nothing makes a project harder to maintain than a lot of loose wiring. That's why Adafruit like to use terminal blocks whenever making PCB-to-wire connections. These are 2.54mm spaced blocks so they fit easily into perf or protoboards. They don't fit well into solderless breadboards since the legs are not very long, and they don't snap together or fit side-by-side on a 0.1" grid - but that's okay since Adafruit have got a bunch of sizes to choose from.
These terminal blocks are also big enough for a range of wire gauges and easy to adjust with a screwdriver. They're not too chunky - so won't take up too much space on your protoboard - and found them pretty ideal for projects where you need a specific number of pins.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.