One can never have enough socks, or USB ports. Add some more USB capability to your Raspberry Pi Zero with the Zero4U!
This is a 4-port USB hub for Raspberry Pi Zero, and it can be mounted back-to-back onto a Pi Zero. The 4 pogo pins on the back will connect the PP1, PP6, PP22 and PP23 testing pads on your Raspberry Pi Zero – no soldering required!
The USB hub will take power directly from your Pi Zero, so you don’t need to power the USB hub separately. However you can use the JST XH2.54 connector on board as an alternative power input port. The blue onboard LED is the power indicator, and will light up when power is connected. Each USB port uses a dedicated white LED as a transaction indicator, and a dedicated electrolytic capacitor to help stabilize the output voltage.
If you use this USB hub with other types of computers, you can use a USB cable (not included) to connect the onboard mini-USB port to the up-stream USB port.
- 4-port USB hub board x 1
- Plastic spacer x 4
- M2.5 plastic screw x 4
- M2.5 plastic nut x 4
Note: This version of Zero4U only works with the Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 (with camera connector).
Note: As of 3/29/2017, this ships with a small Ferrite ring in each Zero4U package, in order to support the newly released Raspberry Pi Zero W. The user can put that Ferrite ring on the pogo pins to avoid the interference from the on-board antenna.
- Power Mode: Bus-Power / Self-Power
- Standards: USB 2.0 and 1.1 compatibility
- Working Voltage: 5V DC
- Static Current: 1mA
- Maximum Output Current: 2A for all ports in self-power mode, 500mA for all ports in bus-power mode
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~80°C
- Humidity: 0~80%RH, non-condensing
Product Dimensions: 65.0mm x 30.0mm x 15.0mm / 2.6" x 1.2" x 0.6"
Product Weight: 14.1g / 0.5oz
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.