The WE1010 from Weller is a powerful 70 Watt soldering station that is perfect for passionate hobbyists, DIYers, and anyone who needs to build or repair electronics. This soldering station features an easy-to-read LCD screen with three push buttons to provide variable temperature control, a front switch for easy power control, and intuitive navigation features. The included 70 Watt soldering iron is lightweight with an ergonomic foam grip and an interchangeable, iron-plated, copper ET series tip. The soldering iron can even be housed in a reinforced safety rest to provide you with extra stability and safety!
The WE1010NA is completely ESD safe and is 40% more powerful than the well-known WES/WESD stations. This allows the iron to heat up faster and provides a faster recovery time! If you are looking for a high-quality soldering iron for easy professional soldering jobs, PCBs, electronic kits, or educational purposes, the Weller WE1010 is an economical soldering choice!
Note: Only ET Series tips made by Weller will work with the WE1010. Unfortunately, Hakko tips and different series of Weller tips will not work with this soldering station.
Weller WE1010 Digital Soldering Station Features
- Power unit, 1 channel with soldering iron WEP 70 and safety rest PH 70
- 70W solder iron with ergonomic handle and providing toolless tip change
- ESD safe station, iron and heat-resistant silicon cable for safe handling
- Using ET soldering tips
- Standby mode and car setback conserves energy, protects equipment
- Password-protected to preserve settings
- Change hot tips out by hand by twisting the plastic knurled nut on the soldering pencil without an additional tool.
Weller WE1010 Digital Soldering Station Advantages
- Digital 70W soldering station, 40% more powerful than existing 50 W stations in the same category. This job is done in a fast recovery time - gets the job done quicker with more efficiency and precision
- State-of-the-art housing with front panel power switch for easy access
- Easy to read LCD screen with 3 push buttons providing easy temperature control, a front switch for easy on/off and intuitive navigation through SW features
- ESD Safe
- Iron has been designed in a light weight pencil style with a co-molded grip
- Change hot tips out by hand by twisting the plastic knurled nut on the soldering pencil without an additional tool
- The soldering set and the genuine Weller ET series tips provide the best performance and an extraordinary lifetime
- Temperature lock stabilizes heat levels to protect and produce reliable and repeatable soldering results
- Station automatically powers down to a given temperature when not in use
- All settings can be secured with a password
- Sets temperature back automatically when in use to save energy and increase tip lifetime
Weller WE1010 Digital Soldering Station Technical Data
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 150 x 120 x 98
- Dimensions L x W x H (inches): 5.91 x 4.72 x 3.86
- Weight (approx.) In kg: 1.4
- Display: Digital LC Display
- Temperature range: Adjustable from 100 ° C - 450 ° C (200 ° F - 850 ° F)
- Voltage: 230V
- Channels: 1
- Temperature range (depends on tool) ° C: 100 - 450
- Temperature range (depends on tool) ° F: 200 - 850
- Temperature accuracy ° C: Average tip temperature can be offset to +/- 5 ° C at idle with no load
- Temperature accuracy ° F: Average tip temperature can be offset to +/- 9 ° F at idle with no load
- Temperature stability ° C: ± 6
- Temperature stability ° F: ± 10
- Equipotential bonding
- USB port
- Heating time (approx.) In seconds (50-350 ° C / 120-660 ° F): 28 sec.
- Power: 85W
- Power cable: EMEA
- ESD-safe: on
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Soldering 101
Imagine being a builder without a hammer, or a car without a brake, this is kind of useful, but nowhere near as useful as it could be. This is like being a maker/DIY’er/enthusiast without being able to solder. Sure you can breadboard your desig...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.