This UV Sensor with GUVA-S12SD chip is suitable for detecting the UV raditation in sunlight. It can be used in UV Index Monitoring, DIY project, UV-A Lamp Monitoring, Plants growing Environmental monitoring...etc.
It can detect the UV wavelength of 200-370nm, fast response, linear analog voltage signal output. Small size, easy for installing. With the diagram of the world health organization UV index grading standards, you can know the UV index from the sensor directly.
- UV-A Lamp Monitoring
- UV Index Monitoring
- DIY UV electronic project,etc
- UV Sensor x1
- Analog Cable x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.