This sensor is perfect for any number of applications that require you to perform measurements between moving or stationary objects. Naturally, robotics applications are very popular but you'll also find this product to be useful in security systems or as an infrared replacement if so desired.sensor measures distance using sonar; an ultrasonic (well above human hearing) pulse is transmitted from the unit and distance-to-target is determined by measuring the time required for the echo return.
The URM37 V3.2 Ultrasonic Sensor uses an industrial level AVR processor as the main processing unit. It comes with a temperature sensor which is unique in its class. The sensor has unique three output mode (PWM, RS232 or TTL) which let it easy to adapt to most devices and applications. The sensor provides one channel servo control output which can be used for sweep function.
The URM V3.2 Rev2 has a jumper which allows user to select RS232 level output or TTL level output.
- Power: +5V
- Current: <20mA
- Working temperature: -10 ~ +70 C
- Detecting range: 4cm-3m (3-5m is possible, but depending on situations)
- Resolution: 1cm
- Interface: PWM, RS232 or TTL (via Jumper)
- Servo control: One servo control output
- Operating Mode: Serial (PWM) passive control mode; Autonomous Mode; On/OFF Mode
- Temperature sensor: 12 bits reading from serial port
- Size: 22mm × 51 mm
- Weight: 30g
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.