Make cables and wiring harnesses with ease using the best crimping pliers Adafruit have used. These precision machined crimpers will turn you into a pro, no more painful struggles with pliers and generic crimpers that smoosh your contacts so they wont fit properly.
This model does a wide range of the most common connectors, from 1.6 to 2.5mm / AWG #26-18
There's a great website at ENGINEER Co. with lots of details. There is also a video tutorial showing how to use the tool so please check it out!
If you want to know whether it can do a particular pin number, they have a detailed compatibility chart as well
Documentation and Resources:
- What is a JST Connector?
JST is a standard of electrical connection used widely across a spectrum of electrical applications. It's defined as a Japanese Solderless Terminal and is manufactured by a company of the same name. The JST range includes a variety of families of con...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade