This is a very simple 1m long TNC to RP-SMA cable. We like to use this cable to connect our ultra high-frequency RFID antennas to an equally powerful reader board. This cable is perfect for extending pre-existing cables to give yourself a better range of operations when managing your RFID projects.
Each cable is capable of a nominal impedance of 50Ω with a cutoff frequency of 39GHz. If you are looking for a good antenna to pair this cable with, we recommend our UHF RFID Antenna.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade