This cute little coax is a champ in our RF kit out! It has a right angle female U.FL (aka I-PEX) connector on both ends. Now instead of jerry-rigging a few U.FL to SMA cables together we can go straight from one U.FL device to another. As an added bonus this coax is the nice stuff - approximately 1mm in diameter and extra flexible. The 50-ohm impedance of this cable makes it well suited for almost all SparkFun RF products including GPS, LoRa, and RFID.
- 200 mm length
- 1.25 mm diameter
- U.FL connectors on both ends (cable side, to mate with SMD board connector)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.