This is the BC337, an NPN silicon BJT (Bipolar Junction Transistor). This little transistor can help in your project by being used to help drive large loads or amplifying or switching applications. The BC337 is specifically rated at 50V and 800mA max.
Note: The BC337 is a drop-in replacement for the P2N2222A Transistor
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade