If you've got a resistive touch screen that you'd like to use, you'll need this breakout! It has a fine pitch (0.5mm) connector soldered onto it and it's broken out into the 4 resistive wires of the panel.
A petite 0.5"x0.5" (12.5mm x 12.5mm) with two mounting holes as well, that you can use for strain relief. Works perfectly with Adafruit's 3.2" touch screen
Check out Adafruit's great example Arduino library code that shows how to get readings, debounce, and read the pressure from any touch screen (so you can detect when its being touched and how hard) The code is not complex and is easily ported to other microcontrollers.
- Length: 12.97mm/0.5in
- Width: 12.97mm/0.5in
- Height: 3.81mm/0.15in
- Weight: 0.57g/0.02oz
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.