Adafruit don't really know what to call this thing - it's got a 10 pin IDC cable on one end 6 inches of rainbow ribbon and tipped with 0.1" female socket connectors on the ends. We think this would be handy as a 10-pin JTAG breakout adapter, or maybe some sort of cable re-arranger. Anyhow, it seems useful and they picked up a bunch.
Yeah Adafruit know it would be awesome if Adafruit could get a 6-pin version but the gray socket connector thing doesn't come in anything smaller than 10 pins - Adafruit asked!
10-pin IDC Socket Rainbow Breakout Cable (0:07)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.