This ANT700 is a telescopic antenna designed for operation from 300 MHz to 1.1 GHz with a total length that is configurable from 9.5 cm to 24.5 cm. Each ANT700 is constructed of stainless steel and features an SMA male connector, rotating shaft, and adjustable elbow.
The ANT700 is a 50 Ohm antenna designed to match HackRF One. It is the perfect first antenna for general purpose use with HackRF One, but we won’t stop you from using it with different projects!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.