Super-tall clicky momentary switches are standard input "buttons" on electronic projects. These work best in a PCB but can be used on a solderless breadboard as shown in this tutorial. The pins are normally open (disconnected) and when the button is pressed they are momentarily closed. These are extra tall which are useful when putting your project in an enclosure and you want the buttons to stick out.
They come in a pack of 10, they're pretty handy so you'll want to keep them around.
You can find an EAGLE cad package for these in switch-omron:B3F-40XX
- Base Dimensions: 6.08 mm / 0.23" x 6.08mm / 0.23" x 3.98mm / 0.15"
- Button Height: 8.25mm / 0.32" from body, 12mm above the PCB
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.