These surface-mount LEDs are an easy way to add a lot of bright white dots to your project. They're similar to the ones in Adafruit's digital RGB LED strip, same size and shape, but do not have red/green/blue LED chips inside. Instead, there are 3 ultra bright cool white (6500-7000K) LEDs. They are half a centimeter on a side, which makes them small but not so small that they are impossible to hand solder. The LED is insanely bright, at a eyeball-blistering 20 Lumens (~6000mcd with 120 degree beam width).
Comes in a strip of 10 pieces. If you order more than one strip, it will come as multiple strips of 10, not one long strip.
Please note this is a surface mount part! it is possible to solder thin wires to the pads but its designed for use on a SMT PCB. We do have an Eagle package for this LED in Adafruit's github library repository, called RGBLED5050 that you can use in your next PCB design.
- Vf: 3.0 - 3.2V
- Color Temperature: 6500-7000K
- Brightness: 18-20 Lumens
- Recommended Current drive: 55-60mA for all three LEDs (18-20mA each)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade