Beguiled by a fancy new chip that is only available in a QFP or QFN pinout? This breakout PCB set will make your life much much easier and get you prototyping faster than ever. One side has a 48-QFP pin out with traces going to two rows of 0.1" spaced holes, the other has 48-QFN (7mm body). Solder your chip to either side and you're ready to rock on any solderless breadboard. There's even a THM pad on the opposite side of the QFN body pad so you can fill it with solder for a heat sink and/or connect a wire to it (say when the pad must be grounded).
Each item comes with three PCBs, each PCB is identical and can support either a 7mm square QFP or 7mm square QFN chip. Standard thickness PCBs, with 0.7" spacing between the two rows. The PCBs may come on a supporting strip of PCB, simply snap them off to use!
SMT Breakout PCB for 48-QFN or 48-TQFP - 3 Pack! (5:35)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.