This shaftless vibration motor is fully-enclosed with no exposed moving parts. Its small size (10 mm diameter, 2.0 mm height) and shaftless design mean you can mount it on a PCB or even place it in a pocket to add quiet, haptic feedback to your project. The motor has a 3M adhesive backing on it for easy mounting and 1.5" leads for making quick connections. Polarity is not important; the motor can run CW or CCW.
Pololu offer this vibration motor in three different sizes:
All three of these motors have the same vibrational amplitude (0.75g), but the 10×3.4mm version has more mass than the other two, which results in a slightly greater vibrational force.
|Size||10 mm diameter, 2.0 mm height|
|Recommended operating voltage||2.5 – 3.5 V|
|Vibration amplitude at 3 V||0.75g|
|Speed at 3 V||14500 RPM (12000 RPM min)|
|Free-run current at 3 V||60 mA (80 mA max)|
|Startup current at 3 V||120 mA max|
|Motor resistance||29 ± 6 Ω|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to +60°C|
|Storage temperature||-30°C to +70°C|
Dimensions (in mm)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.