- Integrated a standard RS485 port ,a mini RS485 port, RS485 headers
- Provide the welding areas to make full use of the free space. And more importantly, it's convenient for your DIY design.
- Switch between automatic mode and manual transmission mode, which expand the scope of application.
- Besides Tx/Rx interface, there is a switch to block/disable this shield, when Arduino needs to be programmed.
- Gold immersion PCB. Long pins on the back adapt to most Arduino controllers.
- Power module: +5V
- Module size: 55mmx53mm
- 16 digital IO port (including a I2C interface)
- 6 analog IO port and power
- Operation and programming mode switch
- Automatic and manual transceiver mode switch (When in manual transceiver mode, the enable end is the 2nd digital IO port)
- Transceiver indicating LED
- Standard RS485 interface, mini RS485 interface and RS485 pins
- Welding area
- Reset switch
- PH2.0 sensor interface for DFRobot RS485 series sensor: URM04 Ultrasonic sensor
- RS485 shield x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.