This Arbitrary Signal Generator from Rigol is a breakthrough in 20MHz, 2 channel generators that we love. The DG1022 is priced so affordably that it has proven to be the most popular choice for educational institutions carrying out laboratory upgrades around Australia.
- Output 5 standard waveforms, with the controls on the front panel. There is an additional built-in 48 arbitrary waveforms, accessible via the menu system.
- AM, FM, PM, FSK Modulation, linear/logarithm sweep and burst all available to be applied to any of the above signals.
- Abundant output and input features: waveform output; synchronous signal output; external modulation source, external clock reference (10 MHz) input, external trigger input.
- 2 full functional channels with settable phase
- Built-in high precision and wide band counter, the measurement range: 100 mHz ~ 200 MHz (single channel)
- Vertical Resolution 14bits
- Sample Rate 100MS/s
- Resolution 1 µHz
- Standard Waveforms Sine, Square, Ramp, Triangle, Pulse, Noise, Arb
- Arbitrary Waveform 4k points
- Amplitude 10mVpp to 10Vpp
- Accuracy (1kHz) ±2% of setting ±2mVpp
- Pulse 20.00ns to 2000.0s
- Modulation AM, FM, FSK, PM
- Sweep Linear or Logarithmic
- Channel Coupling & Copy
- Counter Range 100 mHz ~ 200 MHz
- Counter Functions Frequency, period, positive/negative Pulse width, Duty cycle
- I/O USB Device, USB Host
- Display LCD, 256 x 64, 4 Grey Levels
Documentation and Resources:
- Rigol DG1022 vs Siglent SDG1025 vs Siglent SDG1032X - Function Generator Shootout
In this article I'll compare three popular Arbitrary function generators. They are all about the same price point and popular among makers. The models up for review are: Rigol DG1022 (data) Siglent SDG1025 ...
- Rigol's PC software: Ultra-Sigma and beyond
The ability to connect your test equipment to a local PC is invaluable. It allows monitoring and the use of your equipment via a PC interface. That includes coveted mouse/keyboard control! This control centre capability is essential when you have man...
- Using your Arbitrary Waveform Generator
By now you are aware that when it comes to measuring electronic signals, oscilloscopes are what you are going to be using. However, if you were providing a circuit with a particular signal, a function generator is the perfect tool for that job! If...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade