You might know RFID as the technology that Big Brother uses to track your every move. Quickly, don the tinfoil hats!!
Only kidding. RFID is useful for sensing and identifying tagged people and objects for access control, automation and a whole range of different applications. This basic RFID tag works in the 125kHz RF range and comes with a unique 40-bit ID. It is not reprogrammable.
This blank, smooth, mildly flexible RFID tag is ready for your logo (or hand-drawn scribble).
Dimensions: 2.13 x 3.35 x 0.03" (54 x 85.5 x 0.8mm)
- EM4001 ISO-based RFID IC
- 125kHz Carrier
- 2kbps ASK
- Manchester encoding
- 40-bit unique ID
- 64-bit data stream [Header+ID+Data+Parity]
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- How to use an ESP8266 in the Arduino IDE
In August of 2014 Shanghai-based chip manufacturer, Espressif, released a ultra-cheap Serial to Wi-Fi chip called the ESP-01. At the heart of the ESP01 was an ESP8266 chip broken out into the 8 pins needed to program it via a microcontroller. You cou...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.