If you ever find yourself connecting handfuls of resistors to the ground bus of your breadboard, you may consider these SIL-packaged resistors as a time-saving alternative. This Singe In-Line component is actually 5 individual 330 Ohm resistors that share a common terminal on pin 6 (denoted with a black dot).
These work great as current limiting resistors for rows of LEDs and two of these can replace 10 individual wire-lead resistors when hooking up our 10 LED bargraph displays. They also work well as pull-down resistors for DIP switches.
Note: These may come in yellow or black. They are the same product, just a different color, each equally pleasant.
- Datasheet (4606X-1-331LF-ND)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.