Raspberry Pi Wide Angle Camera Module is a low-cost Fisheye Lens, wider Field View,Camera module, designed for Raspberry Pi.
Raspberry Pi Camera, supports all revisions of the Pi
Fisheye Lens, offers wider field of view
5 megapixel OV5647 sensor
CCD size : 1/4inch
Aperture (F) : 2.35
Focal Length : adjustable
Field of View : 160 degree (while other normal cameras are typically 72 degree)
Diagonal angle : 160 degree
Horizontal angle : 120 degree
Sensor best resolution : 1080p
4 screw holes
Used for attachment
Provides 3.3V power output
Supports connecting fill flash LED
Dimension: 25mm x 24mm
If you want to purchase Raspberry Pi Infrared Camera Module, here is the link.
Please click here for more information about this procuct.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.