Raspberry Pi Wide Angle Camera Module is a low-cost Fisheye Lens, wider Field View,Camera module, designed for Raspberry Pi.
Raspberry Pi Camera, supports all revisions of the Pi
Fisheye Lens, offers wider field of view
5 megapixel OV5647 sensor
CCD size : 1/4inch
Aperture (F) : 2.35
Focal Length : adjustable
Field of View : 160 degree (while other normal cameras are typically 72 degree)
Diagonal angle : 160 degree
Horizontal angle : 120 degree
Sensor best resolution : 1080p
4 screw holes
Used for attachment
Provides 3.3V power output
Supports connecting fill flash LED
Dimension: 25mm x 24mm
If you want to purchase Raspberry Pi Infrared Camera Module, here is the link.
Please click here for more information about this procuct.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade