The RTC module is specifically designed for Raspberry Pi. It communicated with Raspberry Pi through I2C bus. There is a Maxim DS1307 and CR1220 button cell on the board to keep the real time for a long time after the Raspberry Pi has it’s power off. In order to offering a convenient way to debug, there are five pin has been setup which are 5v, 3.3v, Rxd,Txd on borad.
Use Maxim DS1307 chip
Extends CR1220 button cell backup
Can be operated by a shell
Set a serial port connector
Programmable square-wave output signal
Consumes Less than 500nA in Battery-Backup Mode
Automatic Power-Fail Detect and Switch Circuitry
Programmable Square-Wave Output Signal
Accuracy ±2ppm from 0°C to +40°C
Work voltage 5V
Battery Backup Input for Continuous Time keeping
Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Day, Date, Month, and Year with Leap Year • Compensation Valid Up to 2100
Work temperature 0°C to +70°C
1 x RTC Module
It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.