The Powershield Commander 1000VA Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) is designed to support multiple computers and peripherals, networked PCs and point of sale systems. Simple to install and operate. Supplied with monitoring and shutdown software. The pure sine wave output powers devices with less heat generation and high efficiency. This is perfect for servers and sensitive equipment requiring a perfect sinewave to operate correctly in both regular and battery back up modes. The front panel features LED displays showing battery and equipment load levels. In the event of a power outage the UPS will allow continued operation of the PC so that work can be saved and the system can be shutdown safely. It also features automatic voltage regulation, discharge, overcharge, short circuit, surge, overheat and overload protection. In addition to mains backup the unit also offers filtered phone line protection for modems, faxes etc.
- Rear panel features 3 x IEC female outlets
- Line interactive
- Automatic voltage regulation
- LED displays for battery & equipment load
- Discharge, overcharge short circuit, overheat & overload protection
- RS-232 serial interface
- Shutdown software for most operating systems
- Audible alarms
- Pure sinewave output
- Telephone line & network spike elimination for modems etc. (RJ11 & RJ45)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Powering Portable Projects: Batteries
Want to make your project portable? We've put together a quick guide to get you up to speed on battery options and help you decide which batteries might be best for your project. Batteries are a whole different game to plug packs and benchtop power s...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.