Most project of Arduino may need more than two voltage supply. When feed with from 4.5-35V, this power shield able to provide a voltage range from 1.25-12V with 3A peak current. Ideal for servo control and other non-standard components. With this shield, your Arduino now have one power supply for all.
It has be build-in voltage measuring function which mapping the output voltage to Arduino analog pin 0. It can be controlled by Arduino digital Pin13 to switch on/off.
- Supply voltage:4.5-35V
- Output voltage:1.25-12V
- Output current: 2A (3A peak)
- Max output power: 15W [email protected]
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.