Most project of Arduino may need more than two voltage supply. When feed with from 4.5-35V, this power shield able to provide a voltage range from 1.25-12V with 3A peak current. Ideal for servo control and other non-standard components. With this shield, your Arduino now have one power supply for all.
It has be build-in voltage measuring function which mapping the output voltage to Arduino analog pin 0. It can be controlled by Arduino digital Pin13 to switch on/off.
- Supply voltage:4.5-35V
- Output voltage:1.25-12V
- Output current: 2A (3A peak)
- Max output power: 15W [email protected]
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade