This 2m long One Wire Temperature Sensor has a waterproof probe and long wire shape, suitable for immersive temperature detection. The chip inside this sensor is DS18B20 which is widely adopted.
The original one includes three wires inside. You need to add an extra resistance to get it working. So for this sensor, we adjusted it into a Grove port and had a resistance pre-assembled inside so that you can use it as a regular Grove sensor. This makes it an easy connected one wire temperature senor for Seeeduino，which is derived from Arduino and compatible with all Arduino platforms.
For convenience, we have listed some resources at the bottom of this page. You can also find tons of resources from Google or other OSHW communities.
The cable part cannot be put under temperature higher than 70°C for a long time.
Requires only one wire for data interface
Accepts 3.0V to 5.5V power supply
Wide temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
High accuracy: ±0.5°C( -10°C to +85°C)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.