The Arduino Nano I/O Sensor Shield acts as an expansion board for the Arduino Nano and DFRduino Nano microcontrollers. There are several different options for power input. The form factor of the Nano I/O Shield board is the same as the Arduino UNO/arduino Leonardo. In addition, the sensor shield adopts Gravity interface that each pinout includes 5V and GND pins for easy connection to Gravity sensors or servos. To the best compatibility, the shield supports jumper wires for rapid prototyping.
This unit comes fully assembled. The board also has a space specifically for the DFRobot bluetooth module and ACP220. Several I2C pins are also expanded.
The arduino nano shield has independent power supply to provide extra power for servo and other sensors.
- Power supply: +5 V
- Size: 69x54mm (2.7 x 2.1 in)
- Nano I/O Shield for Arduino Nano x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.