The Arduino Nano I/O Shield acts as a breadkout board for the Arduino Nano and DFRduino Nano microcontrollers. There are several different options for power input and the footprint of the DFRduino board is the same as the Arduino Duemilanove. In addition, each pinout includes 5V and GND pins for easy connection to sensors or servos. Unit comes fully assembled. The board also has a space specifically for the DFRobot bluetooth module.
NOTE:This shield only support Nano 2.0/2.3. There is small issue with latest v3.0 Nano on IO Shield. Check out this link.
- Power supply: +5 V
- Size: 69x54mm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.