The Arduino Nano I/O Shield acts as a breadkout board for the Arduino Nano and DFRduino Nano microcontrollers. There are several different options for power input and the footprint of the DFRduino board is the same as the Arduino Duemilanove. In addition, each pinout includes 5V and GND pins for easy connection to sensors or servos. Unit comes fully assembled. The board also has a space specifically for the DFRobot bluetooth module.
NOTE:This shield only support Nano 2.0/2.3. There is small issue with latest v3.0 Nano on IO Shield. Check out this link.
- Power supply: +5 V
- Size: 69x54mm
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.