Time to build your real-time MIDI instrument/music player! The Music Shield is an audio encoder/decoder compatible with Arduino, Seeeduino, Seeeduino Mega and Arduino Mega. It is based on the VS1053B chip, which enabled it to play sound files from SD card and do short-time recording as well. You can also use it to play MIDI notes by slightly changing its hardware installations. Due to the SPI communication mode, it keeps a minimum number of IO port that facilitates users's own developments of this device. Additionally, the new multifunction button provides greater convenience for users to control.
Compatible with Arduino,Seeeduino, Arduino Mega, and Seeeduino Mega
New multifunction button
Supported music format: MP3,WMA,WAV,AAC,MIDI,Ogg Vorbis
Supports Micro SD card
3.5mm headphone jack
MIDI interface breakout
High quality playback
Low MIDI Latency
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.