Testing surface-mount components with standard test leads is anything but easy. Everyone has their own method: some people tackle it with teamwork and have a friend (or grad student) hold the probes, some people have adapted a sort of chopsticks-like technique, but the best way by far is probably just to buy these handy tweezer probes! Tweezer probes connect to your existing instrumentation with shrouded banana connectors and allow you to easily test small parts with one hand. The large plastic tweezers are easy to grip and are marked for polarity.
Dimensions: Tweezers are 6" long with 10mm open clip distance. Wire lead is 16" from tweezers to jacks.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.