This Mini Illuminated Momentary Power Button it an adorable breadboard-friendly tactile switch that has a built-in LED. It provides a simple way to add a tactile switch and a colorful universal power symbol to your project.
The tact switch is about the same size as 6mm tactile switches and can snap into a breadboard. There are an additional two pins that connect to the anode and cathode of a small LED that shines through the top.
Note that this is a momentary button, not a on-off switch! Also, the LED is not connected to the switch in any way, and does not include a resistor. You'll need to add your own ~1K resistor and control the LED with a microcontroller pin or whatever you like.
This is the Red version of this button - They also sell it in Blue!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.