Does the LattePanda shut down automatically when you run a software? Is it running hot and throttling? I like my LattePanda, but why things are not going well, I think you just need a little help at the beginning. So, DFRobot grandly launch this starter kit.
The LattePanda starter kit includes everything you need to get going right out of the box!
This Kit Contains
- Power supply: the high-quality supply to power up your LattePanda with a stable 5V power that won’t vary or sag.
- USB cable: super antioxidant properties for stable performance and durability.
- Cooling fan: low noise and has a thermal pad on the back that can stick on the metal shield on the board. Easy to use with 2-Pin jumper wire. A simple and effective way to make the LattePanda cool!
- Heatsinks: cover all heat sources, help cooling the LattePanda
- Enclosure：a nice and solid clear enclosure for LattePanda, keep the dust out and prevent short circuit.
- HDMI cable：It has nice molded grips for easy installation, and is 1 meter long (about 3 feet).
- Power supply: [email protected]
- Plug standard: Australian Standard
- Dimension: 28 * 18 * 7 cm/11 * 7 * 2.8 inches
- Weight: 0.47kg
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Raspberry Pi vs. LattePanda
Ah, what a glorious time we live in, where we have to compare which micro-computer is going to best suit our needs. If you’ve been in the maker sphere for just a short time, you’ll be sure to have heard of Raspberry Pi the miracle wonder ...
- Arduino with LattePanda
Ah, Arduino and LattePanda coming together at last. What could be better? Well along with the fact that your LattePanda is a fully fledged Windows 10 computer so you can program any Arduino board you want as normal, one of the best things about Latte...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.