This Futaba J connector has a 0.1" pin spacing and is found on many Futaba servos. It is keyed with a polarizing tab that enforces proper orientation when used with a corresponding male Futaba connector. This pack contains three housings and twelve gold-flashed crimp pins, which is enough for three complete female connectors and three spare pins. The crimp pins are designed for 22–26 AWG wires, and Pololu sell a crimping tool that works well with them. You can use these connectors to make your own custom servo cables, servo extension cables, battery pack cables for plugging into an RC receiver, etc.
Note: these connectors are commonly referred to as “male” in the RC hobby industry, so please look carefully at the pictures of female Futaba J connectors below to make sure they are what you want.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.