The Fluke 117 Electrician's Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage is a compact true-rms meter for commercial applications. The Fluke 117 is the ideal meter for demanding settings like commercial buildings, hospitals and schools. The 117 includes integrated non-contact voltage detection to help get the job done faster.
Fluke 117 Electrician's Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage Features
- VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™) for hands free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
Fluke 117 Electrician's Multimeter with Non-Contact VoltageModel includes the following:
- 4 mm silicone test lead set
- User manual
|Fluke 117 Electrician's Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage Specifications|
|Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground|
|Fuse for A input|
|Fluke 117 Electrician's Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage Accuracy Specifications|
|AC millivolts1 true-rms|
|AC volts1 true-rms|
|AC amps true-rms (45 Hz to 500 Hz)|
|Hz (V or A input)2|
1) All ac voltage ranges except Auto-V/LoZ are specified from 1 % to 100 % of range. Auto-V/LoZ is specified from 0.0 V.
2) Temperature uncertainty (accuracy) does not include the error of the thermocouple probe.
3) Frequency is ac coupled, 5 Hz to 50 kHz for ac voltage. Frequency is dc coupled, 45 Hz to 5 kHz for ac current.
4) Temperature Range/Resolution: -40 °F to 752 °F / 0.2 °F
|Fluke 117 Electrician's Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage Mechanical & General Specifications|
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Rigol DG1022 vs Siglent SDG1025 vs Siglent SDG1032X - Function Generator Shootout
In this article I'll compare three popular Arbitrary function generators. They are all about the same price point and popular among makers. The models up for review are: Rigol DG1022 (data) Siglent SDG1025 ...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Our Rigol DP-832 Power Supply Review
The Rigol DP-832 is a 3-channel, benchtop power supply suitable for a serious maker, makerspace or product developer. In this video I'll take you on a tour of the supply's operation and give my two cents on things I like and dislike. Ke...
- Our Rigol DS1054Z Oscilloscope Review
The quality and features in entry-level 'scopes has made a huge jump in recent years - In a nutshell, the 4-channel Rigol DS1054Z oscilloscope delivers tremendous bang for your buck. The DS1054Z is so well outfitted, I'd be happy if...
- Join the new age with a Mooshimeter
The multimeter is one of the essential tools in your electronics toolkit. These battery operated devices combine several measurement functions into one easy to use device. You can get Analog or Digital multimeters, each displaying your measurements i...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.