If you need to connect an RJ45 cable (a.k.a Ethernet) to a board that with an Ethernet Jack - this adapter will come in very handy! No soldering required. Just use a slim screwdriver to open up the terminal blocks, slide in your stranded or solid-core wire and re-tighten. Note that these aren't recommended for actual Ethernet traffic, especially long term...but for basic power/data distribution, RJ45's are great!
This is the Ethernet (RJ45) Male Plug Terminal Block. There is a standard RJ45 Ethernet plug on one end, and a screw terminal block on the other.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.