Elenco electronic project labs are an excellent introduction to electronics. While they are comprehensive enough to be a great learning tool for high school/college students and adults interested in electronics, their ease of use makes them appropriate for children as young as 10. Each project lab comes with an owner’s manual that begins by explaining the included components and the fundamentals of reading schematics and building circuits before moving on to explaining various circuits and how to build them. No soldering or tools are required for using any of the project labs, and their compact design makes it easy to setup your new electronics workbench anywhere.
Here are just a few examples of the type of the projects included in the Electronic Project Labs:
- Sound Alarm
- Motion Detector
- Electronic Coin Toss
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Electronic Organ
- Photo-level Alarm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.