Bring the mysteries of Electronics circuits into the light with this 200 projects in 1 Lab Kit. This kit is a perfect introduction into the world of Electronics for makers as young as 10, right up to adults looking to expand their skill-set. The Project Lab Manual guides learners through the basics of reading schematics and bullding circuits, eventually working up to the explanation of various common circuits and how to assemble them using all of included parts!
- Develop an understanding of Electronics principles - With 200 projects to work through, you'll develop a keen understanding of electronics principles as you work your way from the easier circuits to the more challenging ones.
- Comprehensive guidance - The Lab Manual not only shows the schematic for each circuit, but provides you with an explanation of how the components interract, building upon the principles learned in earlier projects.
- Standalone - The lab kit is completely standalone and relies on AA batteries to power your circuits. You'll be able to move it around without destroying your circuits.
- Accessible and simple connections - Each electrical component is broken out to metal springs (1 per leg) that allow for easy jumping around the lab kit in building your circuits.
- Clearly labelled - The components are all clearly labelled with the appropriate schematic symbol, building further confidence and intuition when working with components.
How to use the Lab Kit
The kit is really straightforward, you'll just need 6x AA Batteries to operate it. Every thing else is covered in detail from start to finish in the Lab Manual that comes with your kit.
As always though, we're full-time makers and we have this exact kit when we were learning electronics. If you need any help, get in touch with us. We're here to help!
In this kit you receive
- Lab Kit (All included components come mounted to this)
- Jumper leads of assorted lengths and colors
- 200 Project Lab Manual
- Small Speaker
Projects from the Kit
We've cherry picked a few of the projects from the lab manual to give you an idea of the things you'll make with this kit:
- Sound Alarm
- Motion Detector
- Electronic Coin Toss
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Electronic Organ
- Photo-level Alarm
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.