An all in one solution for monitoring voltage and current. External shunt included for the 100A model.
- Operating voltage:DC 4.5 ~ 30V
- Measure voltage: DC 0 ~ 100V
- Minimum resolution(V): 0.1V
- Measure current :100A (external shunt included)
- Minimum resolution(A): 0.01A
- Operating current: <20mA
- Display: three 0.28" LED digital tube
- Display color: Red and Blue (two-color display)
- Dimensions: 48 x 29 x 21mm
- Mounting cutout: 45.5 x 26.5mm
- Refresh rate: about 500mS / times
- Measure accuracy: 1% (± 1 digit)
- Operating temperature: -10 to 65° c
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 80% (non-condensing)
- Working pressure: 80 to 106 kPa
- Black line (thin): vacant or buck circuit (module) negative
- Red line (thin): power supply+
- Black line (thick): COM, common measuring
- Red line (thick): PW+, measuring terminal voltage input positive
- Yellow line (thick): IN+, current input+
- (Please refer to the wiring diagrams for more details)
- The voltage between the thin red and thin black lines must be within DC 4.5-30V
- The ammeter can only be connected to the negative of the device under test
- Exceeds 5A, long-term full load working continuously, it is recommended that the measurement side of the leads are directly soldered to the socket
- When the black thin line is not connected, it is recommended to use insulating tape around the exposed part of the wire, to prevent short circuits
- If just to be used as a voltmeter, it is recommended that the yellow line and the black line were connected together, to prevent the ammeter digital flashing
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Rigol DG1022 vs Siglent SDG1025 vs Siglent SDG1032X - Function Generator Shootout
In this article I'll compare three popular Arbitrary function generators. They are all about the same price point and popular among makers. The models up for review are: Rigol DG1022 (data) Siglent SDG1025 ...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Our Rigol DP-832 Power Supply Review
The Rigol DP-832 is a 3-channel, benchtop power supply suitable for a serious maker, makerspace or product developer. In this video I'll take you on a tour of the supply's operation and give my two cents on things I like and dislike. Ke...
- Our Rigol DS1054Z Oscilloscope Review
The quality and features in entry-level 'scopes has made a huge jump in recent years - In a nutshell, the 4-channel Rigol DS1054Z oscilloscope delivers tremendous bang for your buck. The DS1054Z is so well outfitted, I'd be happy if...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.