An all in one solution for monitoring voltage and current. External shunt included for the 100A model.
- Operating voltage:DC 4.5 ~ 30V
- Measure voltage: DC 0 ~ 100V
- Minimum resolution(V): 0.1V
- Measure current :100A (external shunt included)
- Minimum resolution(A): 0.01A
- Operating current: <20mA
- Display: three 0.28" LED digital tube
- Display color: Red and Blue (two-color display)
- Dimensions: 48 x 29 x 21mm
- Mounting cutout: 45.5 x 26.5mm
- Refresh rate: about 500mS / times
- Measure accuracy: 1% (± 1 digit)
- Operating temperature: -10 to 65° c
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 80% (non-condensing)
- Working pressure: 80 to 106 kPa
- Black line (thin): vacant or buck circuit (module) negative
- Red line (thin): power supply+
- Black line (thick): COM, common measuring
- Red line (thick): PW+, measuring terminal voltage input positive
- Yellow line (thick): IN+, current input+
- (Please refer to the wiring diagrams for more details)
- The voltage between the thin red and thin black lines must be within DC 4.5-30V
- The ammeter can only be connected to the negative of the device under test
- Exceeds 5A, long-term full load working continuously, it is recommended that the measurement side of the leads are directly soldered to the socket
- When the black thin line is not connected, it is recommended to use insulating tape around the exposed part of the wire, to prevent short circuits
- If just to be used as a voltmeter, it is recommended that the yellow line and the black line were connected together, to prevent the ammeter digital flashing
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- What Are NeoPixel LEDs?
So in case you haven’t heard yet, digital LEDs are the go-to solution for any project that uses RGB LEDs and you want to avoid the rat's nest that ensures when using multiple RGB LEDs, each colour requiring its own connection. Digital...
- What Are DotStar LEDs?
So in case you haven’t heard yet, digital LEDs are the go-to solution for any project that uses RGB LEDs and you want to avoid the rat's nest that ensures when using multiple RGB LEDs, each colour requiring its own connection. Digitally address...
- All About LEDs
Hello and welcome to our tutorial where we a look at all things LED. Now first of all, what is an LED? LED stands for Light Emitting Diode and is an electronic component used to convert electrical energy to light energy. This process is called electr...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.