A self-powered voltmeter that operates over a wide voltage range. Only 2 wires are needed to interface this device with the target circuit making this module more suitable for most DIY applications.
- Measuring Range: 3.0-30VDC
- Accuracy: 0.01V < 10V, 0.1V > 10V
- Display: 0.56" LED Segment Display
- Refresh Rate: 500mS
- Current: 15mA
- Operating Temperature: -10ºC to 65ºC
- Dimensions: 48x29x22mm (LxWxD)
- Hole Size: 46x27mm
- Lead Length: 15cm
- Built in reverse connection protection
Instructions for use - connect red wire to positive and black to ground. No external power supply is required; this module functions / samples via the same two wires.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- What Are NeoPixel LEDs?
So in case you haven’t heard yet, digital LEDs are the go-to solution for any project that uses RGB LEDs and you want to avoid the rat's nest that ensures when using multiple RGB LEDs, each colour requiring its own connection. Digital...
- What Are DotStar LEDs?
So in case you haven’t heard yet, digital LEDs are the go-to solution for any project that uses RGB LEDs and you want to avoid the rat's nest that ensures when using multiple RGB LEDs, each colour requiring its own connection. Digitally address...
- All About LEDs
Hello and welcome to our tutorial where we a look at all things LED. Now first of all, what is an LED? LED stands for Light Emitting Diode and is an electronic component used to convert electrical energy to light energy. This process is called electr...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.