A self-powered voltmeter that operates over a wide voltage range. Only 2 wires are needed to interface this device with the target circuit making this module more suitable for most DIY applications.
- Measuring Range: 3.0-30VDC
- Accuracy: 0.01V < 10V, 0.1V > 10V
- Display: 0.56" LED Segment Display
- Refresh Rate: 500mS
- Current: 15mA
- Operating Temperature: -10ºC to 65ºC
- Dimensions: 48x29x22mm (LxWxD)
- Hole Size: 46x27mm
- Lead Length: 15cm
- Built in reverse connection protection
Instructions for use - connect red wire to positive and black to ground. No external power supply is required; this module functions / samples via the same two wires.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.