Make your own custom DE-15 cable or DE-15 interface with ease, using this DE-15 Plug to Terminal Block Breakout. You get a nice solid PCB with a DE-15 plug and two strips of terminal blocks that you can use with stranded or solid core wire to quickly assemble your own wiring jigs.
If you just need a plain DE-15 / VGA cable, Adafruit have plenty and it's less expensive to just buy a standard cable than DIY it. Adafruit recommend this adapter when you need a non-standard wiring setup or interfacing to a device with a VGA interface (that's what these connectors were used for the most)
Sometimes DE-15 connectors are referred to as DB-15. Technically that's the wrong name, but its so ingrained that most people only know the connector as DB-15.
Comes with one fully assembled breakout and a clip-on housing
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.