This small and useful Shoe Mount / Bracket lets you take something with a 1/4" machine screw (standard in video/photo work) and turn it into a 'shoe mount'! It's very handy for mounting LED photo lights (as seen in Adafruit's example), flash adapters, video displays, radio slaves or virtually any type of shoe-mounted device. Great for use with Adafruit's adjustable shoe-mounted pan tilt.
Most photo equipment you'll find these days is built to slide into a shoe and then using the spring-tensioned adjustment screw get safely tightened into place! You can use this 1/4"-to-1/4" adapter if you need to attach it to something with a 1/4" nut.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.