Totaling 380 pieces, this M2.5 Screw Set is a must-have for your workstation. You'll have enough screws, nuts, and hex standoffs to fuel your maker tendencies for days on end! M2.5 size screws fit almost all of the Adafruit breakout/dev board mounting holes (2.5mm or 0.1" drill holes). Works great with Feathers, Adafruit breakout boards, Pi HATs and plates, and more! Since they are nylon you can file them down easily, and they don't conduct electricity or interfere with antennas/magetometers.
This set even comes in always-fashionable Adafruit black.
Set contains the following black nylon pieces in a nice reusable storage container
- 80 x M2.5 Hex Nut
- 80 x M2.5 x 4mm Screw
- 80 x M2.5 x 6mm Screw
- 40 x M2.5 x 10mm Screw
- 20 x 6mm long F-F hex standoff
- 20 x 8mm long F-F hex standoff
- 20 x 10mm long F-F hex standoff
- 10 x 12mm long F-F hex standoff
- 20 x 6mm long M-F hex standoff
- 10 x 12mm long M-F hex standoff
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.