The MCP3002 has a 10-bit analog to digital converter (ADC) with a simple to use SPI interface. Use this IC if your microcontroller does not have an ADC or have enough ADC lines. A great chip when you need to add additional ADC lines.
- 2.7V to 5.5V supply
- 10-bit resolution
- 8-pin DIP package
- 3 wire SPI interface
- Up to 75,000 samples per second
- Low power shutdown
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.