If you want to heat sink a SoC, motor driver, linear regulator, FET or other surface-mount package part, you might find yourself struggling to find a good heat sink. These little extra-small mini heat sinks are easy to use and give you an extra thermal boost. They're also a great deal, you get a pack of 10 in each order!
The heat sink is a 0.25" x 0.25" (6.5mm x 6.5mm) square with 9 little 'fins' sticking out the top. The total height is 0.15" (3.65mm) so it will fit in any case or enclosure. They even come with a bit of thermal tape already on the bottom! Ideal for medium flat BGAs, TSSOPs, QFNs, etc!
we do not have a datasheet for these heat sinks, but Adafruit believe the thermal resistance is approximately 90ºC/W
Aluminum SMT Heat Sinks 10 Pack - 0.25"x0.25" x 0.15" tall (3:13)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.