For precise motion control, GT2 belts and pulleys offer excellent precision at a great price. This pulley is meant for use with GT2 6mm wide belts only - MXL belts will slip due to the different tooth profile.
This pulley has 20 teeth, and a 5mm inner bore. Two set screws can be used to attach it firmly to any 5mm diameter shaft such as one of Adafruit's stepper motors. Full aluminum construction means these are very light and very durable.
Aluminum GT2 Timing Pulley - 6mm Belt - 20 Tooth - 5mm Bore (13:20)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.