You will roll lucky 7's and connect to nearly any kind of FPC/flex cable with Ladyada's Super Lucky 40-pin FPC to breadboard adapter plate. You get 40 pads of 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.7mm, 0.8mm or 1.0mm. It may even work for some 2.0mm pitch connectors. Adafruit designed this for use in house, to quickly connect to FPCs Adafruit need to test. But They also thought it might be useful for Adafruit's customers. Each pad is broken out to both a 2x20 0.1" spaced header as well as two strips of 20-pin long 0.1" spaced header 2.1" inches apart. It can accommodate most ZIF and snap connectors or just solder the FPC directly on. This adapter will make prototyping much easier on you!
Each order comes with a single-sided PCB plate no header or other connectors included.
Adafruit Multi-pitch FPC Adapter - 40 Pin 0.5/0.6/0.7/0.8/1.0mm (5:55)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.