This Big Freaking Capacitor is just the trick when you have a lot of current sloshing around your project. They'll help smooth out voltage spikes by providing a little buffering. Adafruit use these to help stabilize solar panels on Adafruit's solar Lipoly charger kit, but they'd also be great with Adafruit's servo driver boards or on the power connection to Adafruit's 5V 10A power supply
4700uF capacitance for up to 10V power supplies.
4700uF 10v Electrolytic Capacitor (7:02)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.