This 12-inch (30-cm) cable has 26 AWG wires and a 3-pin female JST PH-style connector (2 mm pitch) that mates with the connector on 3-pin Sharp analog distance sensors, such as the 4-30 cm GP2Y0A41, the 10-80 cm GP2Y0A21, and the 20-150 cm GP2Y0A02. The other ends of the wires are terminated with female crimp pins that are compatible with Pololu's 0.1" crimp connector housings. The wire color scheme matches the Sharp distance sensor pinout: red for power, black for ground, and white for signal.
we carry a version of this cable with pre-crimped male pins (for use with solderless breadboards, perfboards, and 0.1" female headers). Pololu also carry a version with unterminated ends for use with custom connectors.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.