Keep your microcontroller tickin' with a a fancy timing crystal. This 16.000 MHz model comes in a HC49/US 'short style' standard package and is breadboard friendly and easy to use with any microcontroller or device that requires an external crystal. Adafruit even include two 20pF capacitors!
The crystal has 30PPM tolerance, 50PPM stability so it's good even for high precision needs (USB timing, long-term time-keeping, RF/PLL/VCO driving).
To use, connect the two pins to XTAL-in and XTAL-out on your circuit (the package is symmetric so use whichever pin) and one capacitor each from a crystal pin to ground. Check your microcontroller datasheet in case you also need a 1 Megaohm resistor or any other components.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.