This is a generic Wii Nunchuck controller, Adafruit haven't tried it with a Wii but it does work great with the Video Game shield, and all the microcontroller code Adafruit tried.
we suggest getting a Nunchucky breakout board if you want to use this with an electronics project.
There's a 3-axis accelerometer inside as well as a resistive 2-axis joystick and two buttons. You can grab the data over two i2c data lines. There's tons of example code for all sorts of microcontrollers for these guys!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade